We are located at the Ross Creek Centre for the Arts, an international arts facility with 178 acres of field and forest and a fabulous indoor facility.
Located just north of Canning, Nova Scotia, the Centre is easily accessible. It is 1.5 hours from the Halifax International Airport and close to a vibrant community which supports the gallery and community programs, yet secluded enough for a true retreat experience, whether for the artist colony or the overnight summer arts camps.
Ross Creek GPS:
If coming from Halifax:
- Take Highway 101
- Take Exit 11, turn right off ramp
- Continue straight through lights toward Canning and Port Williams – follow signs for Canning (11km)
- In the Canning village centre, turn left at the monument
- At the T at the top of the mountain, turn left
- Turn immediately right down Ross Creek Road (gravel)
- Approximately 3 km down that road, The Ross Creek Centre is on your left